What are Clinical Peels?
Clinical peels or chemical peels are an effective way to address a variety of different skin conditions and concerns. At Pure Aesthetic Skin & Body we offer a variety of different skin peels ranging from superficial to medium depth and deep skin peels. Our clinical peels are customised to suit your specific skin conditions and concerns.
Types of Clinical Peels
At Pure Aesthetic Skin & Body we offer a variety of different clinical peels. Your therapist will tailor a specific treatment plan for you, often using a combination of different peels to achieve the best results. Our Pro Dermal planning series is an advanced method of bespoke dermal skin treatments used to transform the skin and achieve cell optimisation.
Pomegranate Enzyme Peel
Key ingredients include 22% pomegranate enzyme and 4 % lactic acid.
- An entry level peel for even the most inexperienced skins.
- Suitable for treating sensitive, rough, dehydrated, congested, ageing, problematic and inflamed skin.
Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Key ingredients include 30% Pumpkin Enzyme and 15% Lactic Acid.
- An entry level peel for all skin types.
- Improves texture, promotes collagen and elastin. Evens out skin tone and pigmentation. Increases desquamation, lifting redundant cells.
- Suitable for treating ageing, pigmented, congested, dehydrated, rough and inflamed skin.
Oxygenating Enzyme Peel
Key ingredients include 10% Papaya Enzyme, 5% Mango Enzyme, 10% Pumpkin Enzyme, 10% Pomegranate Enzyme, 7% Cerasome Oxygen, V8 Peptide Complex.
- Increases desquamation, immediately reduces wrinkle depth, smooths skins surface, improves hydration, promotes cell renewal.
- Suitable for treating ageing, photo damage, lines and wrinkles, rough and uneven skin, congested and dull skins.
Bio White Peptide Peel
Key ingredients include B-white Peptide, 4% Resveratrol, 10% Niacinamide, Vitamin C and V8 Peptide Complex.
- Anti-aging, brightening, lightening, evens skin tone, inhibits tyrosinase (prevents pigment formation)
- Suitable for treating aging, photo damaging, melasma, pigmentation, sallow skin and age spots.
Alpha Beta Peel
Key ingredients include 10% Salicylic Acid, 20% Lactic Acid, 5% Multifruit, Niacinamide, V8 Peptide Complex.
- Rejuvenating, resurfacing, reduces lines and wrinkles, improves smoothness of skin, lifts layers of dead skin cells, decongests and antibacterial.
- Suitable for treating thick, photodamaged skin, acne, pimples, comedones, ingrown hairs, thickened skin.
Catalyst Retinol Peel
Key ingredients include 2% Retinol, 5% Multifruit, 5% Niacinamide, Perfection Peptide, V8 Peptide Complex, SNAP 8
- Anti-aging, improves cell renewal process, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, refines skin surface, smooths skin, improves collagen and elastin.
- Suitable for treating aging, lines, wrinkles, photo damage, rosacea, acne, problematic skin, scarring and pigmentation.
Radiance Clinical Peel
Key ingredients include 3% Pineapple Enzyme and Papaya Enzyme
- Gently exfoliates, soothes and brings radiance
- Suitable for treating all skin types, devitalised, dry, dehydrated, clogged and congested.
Youth Activating Clinical Peel
Key ingredients include 20% combination of Gluconic Acid, MultiFruit Acid and Lactic Acid
- Ultimate multi-tasking, triple action exfoliation peel, offers a superior rate of gentle exfoliation.
- Suitable for treating all skins, pigmented, textured, acneic, dehydrated and fine lines.