What is Cosmelan Depigmentation Treatment?
Skin hyperpigmentation is caused by an abnormal production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin colour. Pigmentation such as Melasma can have a negative psychological and emotional impact on an individual, ultimately affecting their quality of life. At Pure Aesthetic we can offer a safe and effective solution for all skin types presenting with pigmentation concerns with the world’s leading depigmentation treatment.
Also commonly referred to as the Cosmelan Peel, Cosmelan is a topical lightening and brightening treatment used to treat all types of pigmentation including sun damage, freckles, acne scarring and stubborn hormonal Melasma.
Benefits of Cosmelan
The Cosmelan treatment is compatible with all skin types, including the darker Fitzpatrick skin types which are difficult to treat with lasers. Most clients see a dramatic reduction in just 1 session and to ensure long lasting results, ongoing commitment to home care products is strongly recommended.
Some of the key benefits of the Cosmelan Depigmentation treatment are:
- Reduces hyperpigmentation & dark spots
- Effectively treats Melasma
- Minimal discomfort
- Balances the skin’s oil production
- Quick results
- Suitable & gentle for all skin types
- 95% reduction in pigmentation
- Increased skin luminosity
- Equalisation of skin tone
- Inhibition of the formation of melanin
- Increased collagen production